Spokes Bulletin 131 is on its way to Spokes members, to 1200 decision-makers across Scotland* and to another 10,000+ interested people through bike shops, libraries and so on throughout Edinburgh, Lothian and beyond.
*including all 129 Scottish MSPs, all 132 Edinburgh+Lothians councillors, transport consultants, health officials, etc, etc.
You can find pdfs of this and earlier Bulletins on our Spokes Bulletin page.
Articles & pictures in B131 include [with relevant links to some tweets – please retweet!] …
- What worked in Edinburgh? – Scottish Parliament research
- Ed Festival of Cycling – 4 great Spokes events
- Spokes public meeting – City Centre Transformation
- Spokes Bike Breakfast – now with demo Bike Share bikes
- Tram extension to Newhaven – our 25-page submission
- Cargo Bikes – Spokes offers financial support
- Spokes 2018 Competition – My Cycling Transformation
- New Spokes West Lothian + Livingston map – out soon
- Potholes – govt cash going to new roads instead
- Rural Footways – cleared by ‘Bike Mad Grandad’
- And in the printed Bulletin
- And if you are a Spokes member your mailing also includes …
HOW YOU CAN HELP SPOKES
- Having more members helps us – and we hope to help you in return by keeping you in touch with what’s happening and what you can do about it! You’ll get a roughly-monthly email in addition to the thrice-yearly Bulletin.
- We have spares of the new Bulletin for bike leafleting at workplaces, shops etc – let us know if you could use a supply. Many Spokes members take a regular supply of each issue for their local workplace, shops or other useful destinations.
- Please retweet our tweet about the new Bulletin.