Merseyside WDM is excited to be hosting a skillshare in which they'll take you on a crash course in campaigning with a day of workshops on what you need to be an effective activist. The day will include sessions on:
- Campaigning creatively
- Using websites and social media effectively
- WDM's Carbon Capital campaign
- WDM’s new director Nick Dearden on campaigning for global justice in a post-financial crisis world
- Free lunch- a chance to talk and eat with other activists
- A Carbon Capital action in Liverpool
This free event is welcome to all. It will be a great opportunity to meet other campaigners and together discuss how we can make a greater impact in the fight for global justice. If you are hoping to come please send us a quick e-mail to email@example.com so we can cater for the right number of people. If you are coming from farther afield then we may be able to help with transport costs or help to arrange shared transport.